…and Other Pertinent Questions!
We heard you! Thanks for all your questions about Chronicle Mobile. We hear your eagerness to start implementing and increasing your efficiency away from the office!
We are quickly approaching a targeted release date for Chronicle Mobile for the Windows 7 phone. We're also talking about how soon we can get the app for the Android Phone and the iPhone rolled out for you as well. It's been great to hear so many wanting to take Chronicle with you where ever you go!
Below I've listed a few of the most frequently asked questions we've gotten lately. And as a special treat… I've included an audio response from Jesse Hoobler, our
Manager of Customer Support and Product Implementation with all the answers you need!
1. What's happening with Chronicle Mobile?
2. What about an app for the Android?
3. I have an iPhone. Will Chronicle make an app for the iPhone?
4. Is there a work around so I can take Chronicle with me right now, until the apps are ready?
5. When will Chronicle Mobile be available?
If you can think of any more questions, please post them in the comment section below and we'll get to them! Keep 'em coming… we enjoy hearing from you!