Do you have an effective way to track and collect on outstanding jobs? Now, using Chronicle’s new Collections Manager we’ve made it significantly easier to manage the entire collections process. How? Well, with the new Collections Manager you can:
- Flag the person responsible for paying you. It’s easy to contact them!
- With a few simple clicks, filter outstanding invoices by employee, adjuster, customer, and more.
- Set follow-up dates for your next collections contact. You don’t need sticky notes anymore!
- Customize the report to best fit your needs.
- Add and view notes and comments as you work, so the whole staff is on the same page.
- …and much more!
Overall, we’ve made it easier to do many important collections actions through this intuitive and customizable management tool. To learn how to use the Collections Manager you can watch our free “Collections” training video, found in our Help on the “Training Videos” page. Check it out today!
And be sure to leave me a comment below to share with the rest of us your favorite way to use it.