Are you frustrated with hosting QuickBooks on your in-house server?
Would you like to have someone else manage your QuickBooks server?
Would you like a custom environment designed for the QuickBooks bridge?
Save Time, Money and Frustration!
Move Your QuickBooks Data To The Cloud
Take a look below at the special pricing ProRiver is making available only for Chronicle customers.
|Services||Regular Pricing||Special Chronicle Pricing|
|Base VTS Server 1 User, per month||$175.00||$125.00|
|One Time Set Up Fee||$1100.00||$875.00|
|Additional Users, per month||$20.00||$15.00|
|Additional Hard Drive Space Per GB, per month||$0.75||$0.50|
|Additional RAM Per GB, per month||$10.00||$10.00|
|Billable Hourly Rate||$125.00||$95.00|
|Additional Training, per hour||$125.00||$95.00|
|Additional QuickBooks Database, per computer||$125.00||$100.00|
|*Prices subject to change without prior notice.|
Have a Question? Chronicle Technologies and ProRiver Technology have joined forces to design and provide Chronicle customers the finest hosted environment in the cloud, optimized specifically for your QuickBooks bridge! Not only will you receive the very best hosting solution for an unbeatable investment, together Chronicle and ProRiver are committed to providing an optimal experience for you, our Chronicle customers. No need to deal with the frustrations of having your QuickBooks on an in-house server, let the professionals at ProRiver take care of the installation and maintenance for you!
- Gain peace of mind
- Reduce down time
- Receive excellent cost savings
How Does This Work?
ProRiver provides a world class virtual server to host your QuickBooks application. QuickBooks and all company files are installed on your own private virtual server. Once setup, ProRiver deploys the remote access application to your desktop. When you open the application on your local computer or mobile device, it uses your private virtual servers’ resources to run the application. Using your virtual server’s resources allows your local system to run faster. Your virtual server is highly secure using encrypted sessions to communicate with your desktop or mobile device.
What Kind of Server Is It?
The virtual server is a VTS, which stands for Virtual Terminal Server (also known as RDS). This technology allows ProRiver to publish QuickBooks to their virtual servers, for you to use where ever you need.
What Other Programs Can I Use On My Server?
Below, is a list of applications and programs that have been successfully migrated and deployed (to a VTS):
- Microsoft Office Solutions
- Microsoft SQL Databases and applications
- Plus many other applications. Just ask!
Are There Other Benefits I Receive?
- 24/7/365 Access to QuickBooks
- Private Cloud Windows Server
- No sharing of the resources on your virtual server
- More secure with Windows access control and Windows Active Directory
- 24/7 Application monitoring with Pro River Life Vest
- More access from any device, PC, Mac, Android, i-Devices with RDP session, no need to learn a new interface
- Scalable month to month user accounts and windows licensing changes
- Top notch Support by Pro River Technology, a USA based company with a proven track record of excellent IT support
- A ‘preferred vendor’ of Chronicle Technologies
- More stable environment for QuickBooks
- Major cost savings for customers with multiple users
What Devices Can I Use To Access My Server?
ProRiver is able to connect any device to your virtual server hosted QuickBooks from native Windows, Mac, Android, or even Linux operating systems. For more information, please click below and ProRiver will be happy to answer any questions you might have.