Mobile access to all of your valuable information. Anytime. Anywhere.
Lots of Chronicle users also love their Android phones, and we’ve got some great news for you — our Android app is nearly ready! Here’s the initial areas we’ve targeted:
- View any job — View any job you’re associated to automatically, or search for any job.
- Job contacts — See all people and offices involved with a job and what role they are in. Call any phone number associated to a job or person directly from the app.
- View departments & activities — Quickly find out what’s been done and still needs to be done. All active and inactive departments on a job are listed, and activities are displayed by active, pending, or completed.
- Driving directions — Find your way to your destination ASAP with clickable addresses that launch your mapping app.
- Technician timecards — Eliminate paper timecards by having your technicians enter time against the job and activity. Labor and Job Costing is now visible in Chronicle in real-time!
- View and create journals/job notes — Enable anyone to add job notes using the keyboard or voice input, and view all journals/emails for a job.
We have lots of additional functionality we’re working on and you’ll see that roll out over the next several months. If you’d like to be a part of the pre-release testing phase, please fill out the form below and we’ll let you know when it’s read for you to download and try.
Join the Chronicle for Android beta:
We have received an overwhelming amount of interest and have filled all Beta positions at this time. Thank you for your interest