- A customer calls and asks what time the flooring company is arriving.
- An adjuster wants to see the status of the jobs he has assigned to your company and what activities are pending and completed.
- A customer can’t remember the phone number of the manager assigned to the job.
- An insurance agent wants to see if his client’s job has been finished.
- A customer wants to see a copy of a letter received from the insurance company regarding their loss.
- When these questions come up, it generally requires staff time to respond, and while Chronicle makes that easy, it still takes time, time that could be avoided by making it easier for customers, clients and trade partners to communicate and access information.
A Web Portal to Your Business
Customers, clients and trade partners, including insurance adjusters and subcontractors, can all have a portal linked to your business with Chronicle Web. The best part – it takes nothing more than using Chronicle to make this happen.
Chronicle Web is an add-on module with its own security and preferences built in. Share as much information or very little. Remember the goal is to create information portals that will enhance the experience customers and trade partners have when dealing with your business.